Board & Admin
Land Sale Application
Request for Proposal (RFP)
Request for Bid (RFB)
Sole Source and Emergency Procurement
Schedule of Fees
Request for Disclosure of Information
Middle Rio Grande Conservancy District
PO Box 581, Albuquerque, NM 87103-0581
1931 Second Street SW, Albuquerque NM 87102-4515
Ph: 505-247-0234/243-6796 FAX 505-243-7308
POLICY OF THE MRGCD FOR INSTALLATION OF FARM TURNOUTS
The MRGCD Policy for installing farm turnouts shall be as follows:
1. Only one turnout must be furnished per ownership. The turnout will be installed at the highest delivery point within this ownership and all existing unusable turnouts will be removed;
2. Where the acreage in the ownership exceeds 40 acres, additional turnouts may be furnished for each additional 40 acres or increment thereof;
3. No exception will be made to the above policy unless it would be impractical to serve on ownership from one turnout. For example, where the field head ditch would have to be perched unusually high to cross a major depression in the land, or where the benches are at considerably different elevations and expensive drop structures would be required in the farmer’s field head ditches, or where a tract is very long and parallels the irrigation lateral and in narrow in width, and where tracts are separated by another ownership. Such exceptions will be made only after a careful engineering study has been made.
APPLICATION FOR INSTALLATION OF METAL FARM TURNOUT
Address of Applicant
Address Line 2
Canal or Ditch
Which side of the canal/ditch do you want the metal turnout?
MRGCD Property Map No.
(Identify as left, right, looking downstream, etc.)
If my application is approved, I hereby agree to the following provisions:
1. That the applicant shall bear cost of metal turnout and its installation by the District meeting District specification for lands less than 40 acres to be irrigated by single turnout;
2. That the turnout will be installed in conformance with provision of turnout policy printed below this application;
3. That the remaining wooden turnouts serving the above described lands will be removed and will irrigate my land from the single turnout hereby applied for;
4. That in case it becomes necessary to construct additional field head ditches to irrigate lands from the single turnout, I will construct such field head ditches at my own expense.
1931 Second St. SW
Albuquerque, NM 87102
P.O. Box 581
Albuquerque, NM 87103
Phone and Fax:
T: (505) 247-0234 // (505) 247-0235
F: (505) 243-7308
Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Closed on Holidays.
Real Time Solutions -
Albuquerque Web Design